Thursday, January 12, 2006

I was bored out of my mind today so I went downstairs and found a bunch of stuff to list on eBay. I have a lot of kids clothes listed and a couple of books and a set of burp cloths that I had made and never listed. The burp cloths already have a bid. WoOt!

I figured that I have the time so I might as well weed through the bags and bags and bag of old clothes and make some money off of it. That will help offset the baby stuff I have to buy.

I was going to post something about Jason in here but he said I'm not allowed. Justin, you would have liked it.

1 comment:

Christy said...

No. But he was listening to something and he knew all the words to it.

I'll give you a clue. His son's name is Sean Preston Spears Federline...


Shhhh, don't tell.

Oh, but he did eat a couple jalapeno poppers on Friday night.